Our Beeswax Rub was formulated as a cure for dry, chapped skin.
Originally called “skin salve,” she sold it at the farmers market for a few years and learned it was used for other things too. With unbleached beeswax, olive oil, shea butter and all-natural essential oils, this 1 oz. tin of ointment has become an all-purpose conditioner and protector for many things! Let us know how you use it; here are a few ideas, all from our customers:
- moisturizing cuticles, elbows and other dry skin patches, especially in the winter
- enriching and protecting chopping blocks and wooden knife handles
- conditioning tanned leather belts, boots and gun holsters (you know you have one)
- after gardening for dry cracked hands
- taking the "squeak" out of a drawer
- to keep a Tennessee farmer's hands from cracking